Sun protection by Heliocare offers the unique properties of a natural fern extract (PLE). Heliocare provides significant antioxidant properties to care for the skin:
- Increases tolerance to the sun
- Reduces skin changes after chronic exposure to the sun
- Helps maintain the skin’s elasticity
- Provides cell protection in the epidermis
- Protects skin cell DNA
Heliocare Oral Capsules
Heliocare oral capsules are a dietary supplement with antioxidant properties which help maintain the skin’s ability to protect itself against sun-related effects and ageing. The oral capsules must be used with a topical sunscreen for full protection.
Heliocare is taken daily and is active within half an hour of the first dose (unlike many oral antioxidants which take months to build up sufficient levels).
Although topical sunscreen formulations provide varied levels of protection against UVB and UVA radiation and protect from burning, they cannot completely stop all harmful UV rays from penetrating the skin.
Heliocare works by sustaining the skin’s natural ability to deal with sun (UV) related effects and ageing. UV radiation that penetrates the skin can trigger the release of free radicals that affect DNA and the cutaneous immune system. Heliocare:
- Inhibits formation of sunburn cells
- Protects collagen by inhibiting the formation of MMPs
- Protects DNA by inhibiting the formation of dimmers
- Antioxidant and immune response effects
About IFC Group
- IFC Group is a federation of global skincare companies dedicated to advancing the field of dermatological science. Years of research and development enable them to deliver skin smart solutions that meet the needs of skincare professional and patients around the world.
- IFC Group is based in Madrid, Spain, with subsidiaries in Germany, Brasil, Italy and Portugal and over 50 international distribution partners.
You can find out more about Heliocare products at http://www.heliocare.net/