NeoStrata physician-dispensed skin care products improve the visible signs of aging and treat dermatological conditions including acne, dry skin, hyperkeratosis, skin clarity and more.
The NeoStrata product range has been shown to provide significant anti-ageing benefits with advanced hydroxy acid technology including Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) and Polyhydroxy Bionic Acids.
The unique NeoStrata formulation has been clinically proven to improve the visible signs of ageing, including:
- Premature ageing / sun damaged skin
- Dry, dull and dehydrated skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation (dark spots)
- Acne scarring / oily and acne-prone skin
The NeoStrata Skin Rejuvenation System comprises a complete skin peel program that includes:
- Pre-treatment home care products
- Pre-peel cleanser
- Booster pads that, used in conjunction with the acid solution, enhance the effect of the treatment
- NeoStrata peel neutraliser
- NeoStrata home care products to stimulate skin renewal, helping the skin to appear healthier, plumper and tighter, with enhanced smoothness and clarity
NeoStrata products are available in a wide range of formulations suitable for all skin types. All products are dermatologically tested, but are not tested on animals.
NeoStrata Company Inc., located in Princeton, NJ, develops and markets a comprehensive range of clinically-proven, dermatologist-developed skin care brands including NeoStrata, Exuviance, CoverBlend, NeoCeuticals and NeoStrata Therapeutics.
The advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products feature unsurpassed Polyhydroxy Acid technology to meet the needs of every skin type and are available worldwide through consumer outlets, physicians’ offices and spas.